compensation: Write in accordance with the job description employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
In this role, you will be supervising a team of customer service representative receiving inbound calls from customers taking donations. In addition, you would be responsible for quality control via call monitoring to coach your team to provide the best level of customer service.
We are looking for open availability from 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Monday through Sunday (7 days a week).
You will not be scheduled more than 8.5 hours a day and more than 5 days a week.
If you have this availability, we want to hear from you today!
• 4% vacation pay on every check
• Paid weekly
• Benefits package available at a reduced rate
• Great company culture
• On a bus route
• Great experience
• Experience in problem resolution call center management
• Education equivalent to an Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Management is an asset
• Must be fluent in English
• Must be skilled on a computer
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check (We will pay for the check)
• Accurate and timely documenting of client/customer communication
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers