Are you able to speak English with no or very little accent?
If so, teaching English online could be the right opportunity for you!
With many online teaching websites, you are only paid for classes you conduct, though are still required to sit in front of your computer for hours, with no pay, simply waiting for the possibility of a class.
But this company will still pay you for your entire scheduled time, whether you have classes or not!
The company provides:
- a starting pay of about 20CAD*/hour (full pay for classes conducted, half pay to be online during scheduled hours - you are paid to sit in front of your computer)! You are also able to negotiate even higher (based on relevant experience).
- ability to work up to 31 hours/week (includes 15 Monday - Friday morning shift hours, additional weekend hours can be during the morning, afternoon or night). You can easily work a second job or maintain a full-time course load with this position.
- ready-made lessons with teacher's notes and suggestions. You do not need to do any prep work!
- lots of training! Clear guidelines on what is expected and ample training on best practices.
- easy to complete post-class assessment, with clear guidelines and statement examples provided.
- easy monthly payment options - either directly to your bank account or via Paypal.
- a set contract - either 6 months or 1 year.
*dependant on conversion rates
What do you need?
- Minimum of completed (or in process) college/bachelors degree (in any field).
- Ability to work a minimum of two (2) hours for at least two (2) days of the week (preferably non-consecutive, unless on weekends). You can also apply for additional hours on a weekly basis.
- Working and reliable internet connection and computer. You must use Google Chrome to access the company's portal.
- Webcam and microphone headset. Built-in laptop webcams work well, though built-in microphones and most cell phone headsets do not provide enough volume on their system.
- A dedicated, distraction-free workspace.
- An understanding and comfort level with working in online platforms.
If interested, please submit resumes to this posting or to show contact info
for initial assessment.
Application and interview assistance are happily provided!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities